up to €3 000
300 Bonus spins
up to €150
America and Britain may be allies, but they’ve had some epic battles and the next one is on the horizon – Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury!
The Staples Center in Los Angeles will be the battleground as Brit Tyson Fury travels across the pond to take on the American “Bronze Bomber” Deontay Wilder. Looking to rebuild a scandal-plagued career, Fury will have to regain his very best form in order to trouble the champion Wilder. With both fighters possessing towering height and reach, this promises to be a memorable clash between two giants of the ring!
And that’s not all – over 18 000 lucrative bonus points will be scooped up by over 1100 other lucky winners!
Hopefully, your bet wins, but even if it doesn’t you can still land up being a big winner when the grand draw takes place on December 2nd, 2018!
How to take part
1. Place bets on the Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight, which will be held on 1 December 2018 (the stake amount must be at least 68 SEK).
2. Get lottery tickets for each bet from 2 November to 1 December 2018.
3. Take part in the prize draw at 18:00 (MSK) on 2 December 2018!
What are the prizes?
Randomly selected lottery winners will receive the following gifts:
1st place: SONY Smart TV | XD85 | LED | 85” (1 winner)
2nd place:DJI Mavic PRO Platinum (2 winners)
3rd place: Apple Watch 4 (3 winners)
10,000 bonus points (10 winners)
5,000 bonus points (20 winners)
2,000 bonus points (30 winners)
1,000 bonus points (50 winners)
500 bonus points (100 winners)
200 bonus points (200 winners)
100 bonus points (300 winners)
50 bonus points (400 winners)
What stake will bring you the most profit?
All you have to do is place a bet and you will get your bonus lottery tickets. Of course, the higher your stake, the more tickets you will get.
Terms and Conditions:
1. To take part, please register or log in to 1xBet. Participation is free of charge.
2. The offer is available from November 2 (00:00 MSK) to December 1 2018 (23:59 MSK).
3. You can place as many bets as you like to receive an unlimited number of tickets.
4. Tickets will be automatically credited to your account for bets on the Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight, which will be held on 1 December 2018.
5. Winning tickets will be drawn at random.
6. Bonus points will be awarded to the winning ticket holders automatically.
7. The prize draw will be held at 18:00 (MSK) on 2 December 2018 on the offer page.
8. Winners of the main prizes are not eligible for any other prizes.
9. 1xBet reserves the right to cancel or recall this offer or to change any provision thereof at any time without prior notification or explanation.
10. Only registered customers can take part in the offer.
11. This offer is available only once per account, household, IP address and PC.
12. Bets using bonus funds will not be included.
Disclaimer: We are a wholly independent 3rd party offering casino related news, view, hints & tips and all opinions are our own and in no way those of the brand or brands featured on these pages. All of our facts can be substantiated. All casinos display their unique T&Cs on their sites and should always be reviewed prior to playing. Any T&Cs specifically related to the advice in these articles can be found below and also on the operators website. To piece together the casino rankings and ratings seen on this site, we’ve taken data from a number of different sources, including user experience recommendations and comments. On occasion we’ve also taken into account our own ranking and rating algorithms, in addition to some third party ranking agencies. To keep this information free of charge, we might at times generate proceeds from the service providers featured. While we take great care to ensure all the information presented is up-to-date and accurate, we hereby disclaim all express guarantees and warrants featured. That’s with regards to everything from marketability to applicability and relevance of the information. This website, including its content and services, is provided “as is”. As such, your use and reliance on the information presented is entirely at your own risk.